Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter pulled her on to his lap, his cock rubbing against her body as he used one hand to wash her back, the other resting on Grace's waist. "So beautiful. So soft. How...I do not know how such a perfect creature could be made..." he whispered as he kissed Grace's shoulder, and moved up her neck as his hands were both working to clean her back, the water beating down on them like rain. "I have dreamed of this Grace. You and I, like lovers, bathing together."

Once they were back in their own world, he swore the two would get married. Grace would bear his child, and the two would die together, in each other's arms. The Saxon and Angelo Kingdoms would unite, and become a grand kingdom, both smart and strong. Once they were back in their own world, they would remake it into a paradise.

"You would look lovely in a wedding gown," he thought aloud, not intending for Grace to actually hear him as he returned to kissing her neck, licking her wet flesh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by TempZero - 11-17-2009, 11:26 AM