Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex let out a cry of ecstasy as his seed filled Silvia's hot ass, not pulling out until she was filled with his sperm. He looked down at his girls as his tentacles unleashed their seed upon them, and left them on his bed. He then looked at the door as he fell on the ground, sitting there. He wondered if he should await Hunter and the large man, or go after Alexander. He shrugged and decided if they needed him, they would fetch him. For now, he forced his body upon the bed with his girls, and fell asleep there, next to his cum covered slaves.

------------------

Hunter stared at Grace, deep into her eyes. He wanted her still. He wanted to fuck her like mad. He wanted....But we can't all get what we want. "If you deny me my pleasure..." he began, possibly scaring Grace. "Then... at least allow me to kiss your sweet lips," he said, and if Grace accepted, the wolf man would placed his on her body, one hand on her delicious butt, the other around her neck, before pulling her to him and kissing her lips.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by TempZero - 11-15-2009, 06:09 AM