Join our server on Discord

most bad-@ss Royal Knight
Well, not to be picky about the term Knight but i don't think that it's even possible to find the most badass one when the majority don't even deserve the title Knight (Free Online Dictionary - A defender, champion, or zealous upholder of a cause or principle)...nevertheless i'll try.

I'm going to go with Gallantmon, because he actually IS a knight, unlike the others. Sword/Lance, Shield, heavy armor and a principle/cause is what makes a Royal Knight. Plus he has a steed.

Alphamon is a second best but without a Sword and Shield i just can't take him seriously as a Knight. He looks like a plumber thats turned up in his work clothes but didn't bother with toolbelt or even tools.

Magnamon, sure he's cool but he looks more like he's wearing a Bumblebee transformers outfit rather then actual armor...still cool though so he's my third favourite.

Omnimon is possibly my least favourite because he's got no shield and is a slave to Yggdrasil (See the Digimon X-Evolution Movie to see what i mean).However, he does eventually make his own choice when Alphamon comes along but even then i think he only chose to serve Alphamon instead of his previous master. Of course, i could be wrong, but as the saying goes: "A [Free] Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys".
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
most bad-@ss Royal Knight - by grandphoenix1 - 11-14-2009, 10:59 AM
RE: most bad-@ss Royal Knight - by UnknownH - 11-14-2009, 02:21 PM
RE: most bad-@ss Royal Knight - by Guilmon and a shotgun - 11-15-2009, 12:09 AM
RE: most bad-@ss Royal Knight - by grandphoenix1 - 11-15-2009, 04:34 AM
RE: most bad-@ss Royal Knight - by UnknownH - 11-16-2009, 02:22 PM