Join our server on Discord

Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey)
"no, that's ok" she said with a half-hearted smile, and hugged her tighter, "I'm just... trying to figure some things out. It's not really about... That. It's more about me." She sighed, and bit her lip a little, then decided that she owed her friend honesty. "I don't know what to do" she said, "This is so strange. Casey called... he wants to get back together but I'm not sure. I love him, but... you know. He's a dinosaur and I don't... know if I can handle that. I'm just so confused. That makes me horrible, doesn't it?"
----------
Jenny sat rigidly as he spoke to her, wanting to react, but held in place by her lust. She shuddered as she felt his cock resting across her ass, and her unbeknownst sister licking her aroused slit. Her mind returned to her a good bit more when she heard him say that he was her father, and the heat of lust fought with the heat of rage in her chest. She felt herself pushed from the younger girl's body and fell roughly on the floor. She turned over, and sat on her rear staring slack-jawed at Phil, wondering why he would say such a thing. She also realized that Casey was no where to be seen. She was outraged that the velociraptor whould push her away, but the absence of her boyfriend (and maybe brother?) made it seem unimportant. She got up, and sighed, then began looking around the house for him. She stood outside the door to his room wondering what she should say, or do.
Fhtagn!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casual Rex (private for Fox and Casey) - by fox winter - 11-13-2009, 11:27 AM