Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Toma blushes a little, not really able to deny that little fact. "Okay i'll admit I'm still attracted to her but it's not the same kind of feeling I have for you I swear. As for how we met, well a few years ago I decided to travel the world and I met Tigress at the Jade Palace when I was in China. She and I became fast friends and before either of us knew it we were in bed together." He pauses for a second at the glare Tina was giving him. "Well, soon after that Tigress got hurt in a battle trying to protect me. That's when I realized that I was just in her way and decided to break it off. She took it well and the two of us decided to stay friends even after I left. You understand now? What Tigress and I had was history," He pauses and smiles as he holds Tina's hand. "You the only girl for me now."

------

Tigress sighs at the twins and calmly stands, pulling up her pants as she does. "OK then I'll give you twits two choices. If you walk away now I'll be nice and forget about this. If you don't..." She cracks her knuckes to make her point. "you crawl away."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - by blankmind12 - 11-10-2009, 12:09 PM