Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Demona chuckle taking much joy in the fact she as causing mental agony to the young boy. When Kase spoke about being late she shook her head, "Look if you need to get somewhere I can fly you need to go," she explained with a slight growl. When he whispered about how she might as well kill him now, she just laughed her breasts jiggling as she did. "That is rich boy... You actually think I would kill you no I still need you besides I don't want to be sent back to hell," she grumbled while she cocked her head to the side to where the fox threw the necklace.

When he didn't look her in the eye, "That's not good since I do have to stay with you if you don't want me to be detected; because I'm sure there are spells to detect demons thought out the school," she said not sure how she new that but it just sounded right. "Also I can just as easily fly you," he itterated again while she stretched out her leathery wings.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver) - by Casey the furry one - 11-10-2009, 03:04 AM