Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter stared down at Grace lovingly, his cock throbbed with lust as he looked down at her. God how he wanted to take her, fuck her, make love to her, do the deed, whatever may one call it. He raised his hands so that he could take her, but they shook in the air, before falling to his sides. No....He couldn't, and he knew why. He loved Grace, but for her body, but her purity.

Her body was perfect, no it was heavenly. He could not believe it was not a goddess he had just taken. But her purity is what made her stood out. He couldn't...at least not yet. He couldn't take her purity away from her. He slowly laid down beside her, naked, his warm fur brushing against her skin. He held her in his arms, and whispered 'I love yous' into her ear, awaiting her return, his cock now throbbing so much, and so hard, it was slightly painful.

--------------

Alex smiled, even as her cum covered hand was placed on his cheek. "Look at me, Serenity. I am real. I do exsist. And I do love you," he said, and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I love you, not only for your body, but for your sweet nature..." he assured. "Now, if you are able, let us finish this beautiful session of love," he grinned, and if Serenity allowed her, his tentacles would return to her body, fucking her body skillfully.

Oh how Alex loved these girls. Submissive....wanting a lover....Strangers to true love. He loved to watch their faces light up with happiness. It brough a good feeling to his soul.

If Serenity was well taken care of, he would return to Serenity. Once he was to her albino skinned lover, he rubbed hsi hard cock against her ass, teasing her, before slowly pushing into her, doing his best to be slow and gentle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by TempZero - 11-07-2009, 01:17 PM