Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra grinned and wrapped her arms around his waist as she talked into Blue's ear. "Come now pup, I've gotten this far havent I? Have some faith." She then suddenly threw Blue onto the bed using her strength and jumped on top of him, straddling his waist and looking down at him lustfully. She was wearing her tight fitting leather outfit, which hardly contained her CC cup breasts, and showed off her curvy figure. It was a mess of zippers and buckles, but still her beauty showed through. "Go ahead, strip me." She said teasingly, waiting for him to obey.

-----------

The feeling of Lulu's tongue wiggling around inside her, tasting her young love juices and virgin blood was way to much for the young vampire and it didnt take very long for Julia to arch her back and cry out cutely as she came into her mistress's mouth, her hips shuddering with ecstasy as she panted and gasped. "M-Mistress...I...Im sorry...I peed..." she said sadly, still not understanding the difference between cuming and peeing.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Maero - 11-07-2009, 12:33 PM