Join our server on Discord

I GOT THE FUCKING FLU AGAIN!!!!!
I don't know how it started, but the night before yesterday, I developed a nasty thick cough to the point where it's hard to breathe. THen yesterday at school, it went all out on me, and how here I am with a head splitting headache.

This follows a month and a half ago, when I developed the flu on my stepdad's birthday (September 22), and then right after that, developed acute bronchitis that stayed in my system for 3 weeks.

I am so pissed right now, because I almost got booted from the school for having the flu and not reporting to the administration (Who were at a meeting in Hoodaha), who would have kicked me out for 2 weeks (According to the new H1N1 policies they've incorporated) and get expelled anyways (For missing more than the allotted amount of absent time in 1 term).

Actually, last time I got sick, I almost died from dehydration one night because despite drinking over 16 fluid oz. of water, it wasn't circulating properly through my body.

Anyways, I'm going to go take some painkillers and lie down, and drink lots of fluids.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
I GOT THE FUCKING FLU AGAIN!!!!! - by Lost - 11-07-2009, 01:03 AM
RE: I GOT THE FUCKING FLU AGAIN!!!!! - by Ryan - 11-07-2009, 08:37 AM
RE: I GOT THE FUCKING FLU AGAIN!!!!! - by Wisemon - 11-07-2009, 10:17 AM
RE: I GOT THE FUCKING FLU AGAIN!!!!! - by Lost - 11-08-2009, 12:38 AM
RE: I GOT THE FUCKING FLU AGAIN!!!!! - by Ryan - 11-08-2009, 12:15 AM
RE: I GOT THE FUCKING FLU AGAIN!!!!! - by Mai - 11-08-2009, 06:10 AM