Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Alexander's stares at Gato looking shocked. He never thought he'd see the day one of his best would turn against him. "I see." He says calmly as he stands up and looks into her eyes. "To be honest Gato I'm disappointed in you. I'd hoped that you'd be smarter than this but it seems you have too much of your father in you." His mouth twists into a wicked grin. "Just as he had too much of that weakling Lyons in him." He snaps his fingers and the two guards quickly level their weapons at her. "And now you'll die, just like they did."

-----

Yuna flinches and glances up at him. "S-Sorry. I-I'm just trying to enjoy it." She whimpers again and sobs. "As much as I don't want to this might be the last thing I ever feel. I-I just want to...never mind." She sighs and goes back to work, deepthroating Ben's cock.

-----

"That depends you enjoying the view?" She asks with a flirting smile before reaching the top of the stairs. "What? I don't like underwear, it always bunches up. Now pick up your jaw and keep moving unless you want a robot for a wife!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 11-04-2009, 02:07 PM