Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Gato shacks her head and starts to growl. "Sir. I am sorry I have obeyed everything you told me. I have even killed innocent Ghoul children for you. I have so much blood on my hands I will never see Heaven for all the sins I have done. But I will not again kill another innocent and doing what you say would be killing who she is. Ever since Lions never wanted this and no matter what you say I will not belive the Order of the Brotherhood tells us to massacure innocent people and I will no longer stand by while the ideals of order and goodness that I have sworn to uphold is twisted into a hammer and used to beat people down!" Gato yells and looks very pissed off.

----

Ben glares. "What the hells so funny?" He said as his cock was getting alot bigger.

----

Danny hurrys. "It won't be long until they find out those are not working anymore and.....O_O" Danny looks up as Alexis goes up the staries and see's her full and hot ass and pussy under her dress. "Feeling a bit of a draft there?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 11-04-2009, 01:56 PM