Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Onyx and Lori both clam up as Natasha giggles with joy. "Oh, Impy that feels so wonderful. It's been ages since I've had someone like you." She smiles and starts licking Impmon's cheek and kissing it.

-----

"Ready to go?" Tai Lung asks before picking up Cream and opening the window. "Alright then, we're off. Oh, and try not to scream." With that he jumps out the window, landing silently in the garden, and starts runningtoward his hideout. He grins as he thinks about the note he left for Lopmon and TC to find.

'I have your daughter. If you ever want to see her alive again have Master Tigress meet me in the condemed school building outside of town, alone.
Tai Lung'

-----

BM gasps and leaps toward Blake, latching onto his leg. "Wait! Please don't tell Daddy, I'm begging you! I'll do anything please, please don't tell him! Whaa!" He starts wailing like a baby as he begs, which was really impressing Chris.

'Damn, even when we're just fucking with him he always gives it his all.' He smiles and keeps watching as the scene plays out.

-----

"B-Because..." Tigress tries to speak through her sobbing. She takes a deep breath and tries to come up with a good answer. "Because, I splashed TC and...and Tigress with cold water. And because I was acting like a spoiled brat?" She whimpers once she finishes, hoping that was what the computer wanted to hear.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 11-04-2009, 09:38 AM