Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon's sudden lust surprises Natasha but she recovers quickly and wraps her arms around him. "Oh, Imps." She moans as she kisses him back. "Took you long enough."

Meanwhile Lori and Onyx watch the two looking both shocked and uncomfortable. "Hey!" Lori yells at them. "In case you two forgot we're still wearing dirty diapers!"

-----

"Excellent." Tai Lung says with a smile. "Now we've a long way to go so I sugest you use the restroom first, I'd rather not have you pee on my fur." After he tells her this he goes over to the nightstand and scribble's out a short note.

-----

"Mmhm!!" BM exclaims with his mouth full. He quickly swallows down Tim's cum and tries again. "Blake! This isn't....I-I mean-Tim, hurry and run before Daddy comes in!" He shouts at Tim pushing him toward the door. Blake had to give BM some credit when he was in a role he really got into it.

----

"AAAHH!!" Tigress cries out at the first hit and starts to squirm again out of reflex. She looks at the screen and watches as a red mark appears on her butt. She whimpers, knowing there was a lot more to come.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 11-04-2009, 08:58 AM