Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Alexander rolls his eyes and almost cringes. "Ben, how could you even consider that? Being with that...thing would be just like fucking a Ghoul." He tells him, no bothering to control his language. "No matter what it looks like it's nothing but a sub-fur abomination. Let me make myself clear we're not just wiping it's memory we're reprograming it. it'll be nothing more that a machine once we're done." He looks Ben right in the eye to make himself clear. "The only thing you'll ever to do that thing is put a bullet through it's head when it's used up. Am I clear?"

------

"I know it's impossible." Alexis tells Danny as he calms down. "that's why we're not going to the Citidel." She sees Danny's confusion and explains. "The Citidel's a long way from here, too far for the Vertibird to make it after flying for so long. However, there's a small Brotherhood base nearby so they'll probably head there to experiment on Yuna. There's still a a bunch of troops there but it's no where near as fortified as the Citidel, I've snuck in and out of there a few times before." She kneels down and smiles at Danny. "We'll sneak in, grab Yuna and John, and be long gone by the time they notice."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-30-2009, 01:01 PM