Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Gato looks shocked at how badly this came apart. She has broken her word as a Brotherhood Soilder she took that very personally. "Sir. What about all the data in this place?"

Alexander looks over to Ben and he nods as Ben nods too. "Men burn this place to the ground!" More soilders come in with flamethrowers and burn all the data and evadiance that Alexis told Gato was true. She can't belive that......all Alexis said was true. My god what was she going to do she thought as she watches the place burn to ash and she just cries as she goes into the plane and flys away.

----

In th sewers Danny colapes onto the ground and cries his eyes out then he looks over to Alexis, drops his rocket-launcher then rushes to her and hits her hard on the face. "YOU FUCKING BITCH! How could you just leave them there? John could have fought it out and Yuna....oh god Yuna, She's dead, the only woman that ever loved me is dead!" Danny cries again.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-30-2009, 12:26 PM