Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
"It's my father!" Alexis says with a growl. "Damn it I didn't expect him to be here. Even if Gato really wants to help us, there no way she can do anything with him here." She grabs Danny and pushes him toward the escape tunnel. "You go ahead I'll grab John and Yuna and catch up with you!"

-----

Yuna gasps when she hears what he does. "That sounds like the armor Ben and Gato wear. Th-There's at least 4 Brotherhood knights with Gato outside the door!"

-----

"Hmm?" Alexander pauses for a second and calls for the men to stop. "Gave you word to who? What's going on here?" He stares down Gato for a second before smiling brightly again. "Oh, now I see. You somehow convinced them to surrender peacfully didn't you?" He places his hand on Gato's shoulder and nods. "Incredible, when we return to base I know someone who's getting a promotion. Alright men, keep your safty's on unitl I say otherwise." He orders the two other knights before walking ahead of them to the door with Ben and Gato right behind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-30-2009, 11:59 AM