Join our server on Discord

Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
"Im not scared." She says simply as she finishes her check. "I'm terrified. I've been running from my father and the Brotherhood my entire life and I just let Gato invite them to come visit." She sighs and sits next to Danny, looking dejected. "I know you must hate them as much as I do, probably more."

-----

Yuna gasps as John's boot approaches her head. Suddenly something very strange happens, John's boot seems to slow down even as it flys toward her head. Out of reflex she twists her head to the side and John's kick sails right past her head, just barely brushing her fur. 'Ho-How did i do that?' she asks herself in dibelief

-----

Alexander, not hearing Gato's words, smiles brightly and runs over to embrace her as well. "Thank goodness you're alright." He says, brushing away a bit of fur from her face. "If anything were to happen to you I'd never be able to face your father. rest his soul. Now what do you have to report?" He asks her, going back to his regal persona.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of The Wasteland (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-29-2009, 03:52 PM