Join our server on Discord

Biggest surprise/dissapointment.
This is a really good topic.

Quote:South park. Wasn't expecting much from this but I figured I'd at least get a few cheap laughs from it, how wrong I was, horrible horrible game, controls sucked, targeting was horrible, the voices made my ears bleed, and the story? There was no story, even doom had a story, 'You're in hell, kill everything, escape' sure not shakespeare but at least it's something.
I was also very disappointed with the South Park game. I couldn't even get through it with cheat codes.

Biggest surprise: Ghostbusters for Sega Genesis. Knowing how bad Ghostbusters games for other systems were, I expected this to be pretty bad, but I bought it because it was Ghostbusters. It's actually one of the top 5 funnest games I've ever played, just the right amount of difficulty, addictive gameplay, cute graphics, and really good music.

Biggest disappointment: There are just so many. I guess I'll try one from every system I own.
Sega Game Gear: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I made it through maybe two frames.
Sega Genesis: WWF Royal Rumble. This is one of the lamest wrestling games ever.
Playstation: Transformers Beast Wars. I had heard such great things about this game, but the gameplay is just stupid and hurts my eyes on some levels.
Playstation 2: Showdown Legends of Wrestling. Here's another lame wresting game. The gameplay is actually worse than its prequels.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Bee - 10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Wisemon - 10-29-2009, 09:59 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 10-29-2009, 02:25 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Gol22 - 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Ryan - 11-18-2009, 12:51 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Lokki - 01-23-2010, 08:43 PM