Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon was overjoyed to be happy to lick her pussy Impmon flips Natasha onto the bed and places his head between her legs and goes deep with long hard licks and shoving his tonuge into her pussy as far as it can go.

----

Creams eyes light up thinking this might even make TC hold her all over and cover her with kisses of true love. "Yes but how do we get out of here do you have a car?"

----

Tim moans loudly as BM take his cock into his mouth. "Oh Sally.....Mmmmmmm yeah!"

----

The kind of punishments you will endure is now revailed. "Noramly I would give a child naughty as you a good long spanking. But since you were already spanked by Tigress I am going to onlyt give you 30 hits with a belt." But just as Tigress thinks thats not so bad then Penlty and Creams hacking she learned from Tails a boy that really likes her taught her maxes out the number of sweats my 3 times the normal amount of pain and swats. "But you didn't do as I told you when I told you so your going to get 90 swats with a flexable paddle with holes!"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-25-2009, 02:57 PM