Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Natasha rolls her eyes and sighs. "Well if your going to be a sore loser and whine you can move down to my pussy and keep going until I cum." She tells him, realizing the rim job didn't feel as good as she'd thought it would.

----

Tai Lung smiles and gets a clever idea. "Well why don't you run away, then?" He asks her with a friendly grin. "I'll take you to my place and we'll leave a note saying that you ran away. Just watch pretty soon they'll be begging you to come back so they can hug and say how much they love you. What do you say?"

----

"O-Okay." BM says with a whimper. He rubs Tim's cock a little more and allows Tim to push his head closer to it. Finally BM takes a deep breath then opens his mouth and starts sucking on Tim's cock.

----

Tigress moans in humiliation as she stares at her helpless bottom. Tearing her eys away from the screen she tugs at the straps a little and find they hold her tight no matter how hard she pulled on them. She then tries wiggling around a little but the sight of her own butt bouncing around in front of her made her stop and blush heavily.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-25-2009, 02:24 PM