Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon gags between licks and tries very hard. "Awww man how long do I have to do this?" Impmon said really pissed at both Nastasha and Onyx for making him do this and losing. He would make both girls pay thats for sure later on.

----

Cream looks nervous and then looks up at him and says. "I don't want another spanking. No one here likes me. I wish I could just run away and then they would care more about me." Cream said hitting one of Lopmon and TC's kids stuffed toys in the face out of anger.

----

"Ooohhhh I won't be here to long but that all depends on how fast you work at it Sally." Tim said rubbing to top of BM's head and guiding him closer and closer to his waiting cock.

----

Soft leather straps come and and firmly tighten around Tigress wrist, ankels, back, and even tail to hold it over her back and keep it from getting int he way. The strap pull tight in all directions to restrict movement the table ajusts so your ass is in the most vunrable postion it can be in. Then your legs are spread very wide apart so you can't clench your checks and lastly to add instult to her humiliation. A screen is show infront of Tigress showing her smooth and very nice looking ass! "Your going to get to watch what happens to your naughty fanny young lady!" TC's voice says.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-25-2009, 02:05 PM