Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
"Uh-uh." Natasha giggles, wagging her finger at Impmon. "You know fully well you wouldn't have let me off the bet. Come on Impy don't be a sore loser." She turns around and bends down so far that her head is touching the floor. As if that wasn't enough she grabbed her thighs and knees down so her face goes through her legs just below her pussy. "Cool huh? I leanred this in gymnastics." She says with a giggle.

-----

Tai Lung nearly chuckles and fakes a hurt look. "Why I would never. What kind of horrid monster would hurt such an..." He cringes a little, not used to being nice, even fake nice. "adorable little creautre like you?"

-----

"I-I love you too Timmy." BM replies in a girl's voice. "Daddy beat me really bad the last time he caught us but I don't care. I'd rather be tortured than be apart from you." He starts really getting into the role and even begins to enjoy the hug.

-----

Tigress read the words and blushed under her fur. She whimpered in humiliation but didn't want to get into anymore trouble with the machine. 'Maybe if I behave it'll take back some of the penalties.' She thinks to herself before sighing and reading the words.

"I Cream am a very naughty little girl. I did nasty things to TC and hurt the lovely Tigress and I fully deserve to be..." She pauses, gulping at the last few lines. "to be spanked hard on my bare little fanny, have my mouth washed out with nasty tasting soap and then get an enema for all I did. I-*sniff* I am a very, very bad girl. *sob*" Tigress starts to cry softly as she finishes.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-22-2009, 01:24 PM