Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon feels sick seeing that happen then worries that now he is going to have to clean up Natasha! "Ummmmm you know I was just kidding out our bet right? I was never going to make you suck me. Lets just forget it and move on." Impmon said in a pleeding way.

----

Cream gulps as this big white tiger comes in. "Y,your not going to spank me are you?"

----

Tim holds BM close and says to him. "I missed you Sally I know your father told me to keep away from you but I can't do that I love you way to much to let you go." Tim then kisses you on the lips and hold you tenderly in his arms.

----

The Machine notes tigress is now naked, still thinking its Cream. Good girl now I have some lines I want you to read withing the next one minute time or you will again revice a penalty." The machine shows a screen with pre-typed words for Cream to say. *I CREAM AM A VERY NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRL. I DID NASTY THINGS TO TC AND HURT THE LOVELY TIGRESS AND I FULL DESERVE TO BE SPANKED HARD ON MY BARE LITTLE FANNY, HAVE MY MOUTH WASHED OUT WITH NASTY TASTING SOAP, AND THEN GET ENEMA FOR MY ALL I DID. I AM A VERY, VERY BAD GIRL!*
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-22-2009, 01:00 PM