Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Onyx's eyes light up. "WOW! Seriously that-DAH!!"

*PPPLLLBBBTTT*

Onyx starts whimpering at she loses her focus and shits herself completely. The sickening mush totally fills the back of her diaper.

"Ha! I win." Lori cries out and bends over so her butt is facing Onyx. "Now for my prize! Nose to my ass now." Onyx whines and shakes her head, feeling thoughly humiliated. Lori chuckles and waddles over to Onyx. With a sick grin she grabs Onyx's hair and presses her diapered ass right into her face.

*PPPPPLLLLLLLPPPPBBBTT*

-----

"Hello there little one." Tai Lung says to Cream in a friendly voice. "You seem a little upset. anything I can do to help?"

----

BM hurries over to the window and pulls it open, letting Tim come inside. He gulps and tries to improvise. "W-Why are you here so late? If they catch you here I'll be in so much trouble." He says nervously, his eyes darting from left to right. He'd pretty much given up getting out of it and decided he might as well play along.

----

Tigress starts to tremble as she sees her options slip away. Finally she shakily removes her vest and pants and puts them into the dresser as instructed. "O-Okay, I did it. I-I'm really sorry, sir." She squeaks out, suddenly feeling like she was five years old again.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-22-2009, 12:44 PM