Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon yells over to Lori and says. "You lose this and I will make sure you get one of the Men from Playfur! I know some of the guys there and so does TC I can make him, make sure you get a date with one."

----

Cream cries her eyes out in the kids room without her panties on as they are on the floor of the starecase and Lopmon's to busy in the kitchen to notice Tia Lung heading to the Kids room.

----

The men take BM over to the bed that looks like a little girls room and then Tim goes out the window then Blake starts the camra's and Tim knocks on the window as the show starts. Tim was wearing a football T-shirt with numbers on it and looks cool like any high school kid would. "Hey Sally let me in. Hurry before your brother or your dad hears me!"

----

The machine again reacts to Tigress actions in the same way it did before as the one minute ends. "PENATLY! You will drink down a full bottle of castor oil after you get your mouth washing punishment. Now remove your clothes and place them in the drawer or more penatlys will be added." The one minute count begins again
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-22-2009, 12:26 PM