Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Onyx snarles right at Impmon's face. "NO WAY! I'M WINNING THIS AND SITTING RIGHT ON HER FACE FOR MY VICTORY DANCE!"

Lori whimpers at this and almost slips so Natasha decides to give some encouragement of her own. She crawls over and smiles right at Lori. "Hey Lori. If you win this I'll tell you where Onyx hides all her Playfur magazines."

"Hey no fair!" Onyx protests, also nearly losing it again.

----

"Um, tea please." Tai Lung answers after watching Cream go up the stairs. After Lopmon turns to leave he lets a dark smile crawl onto his face. "Such a lovely child." He whispers before following her.

----

BM, finally getting used to the feel of the beads, nods nervously at the instructions. He takes a deep breath and tries to calm himself down as best as he can. "O-Okay, I understand." He says in a slightly female voice as he lowers his head, completly submissive to the three large males.

Chris chuckles and ruffles his hair. "Good girl, glad you're finally getting into character. Alright places everyone!"

----

Tigress starts to panic at this warning. Unfortunately she's too exhausted to pound on the door anymore. "Please, listen to me! I'm not Cream! There's been a mistake shut down!"

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-22-2009, 12:04 PM