Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon gets up and goes right next to Onyx and yells into her hear like a pissed off football couch. "DON'T YOU FUCKING GIVE IN YET YOU WHINEY LITTLE BITCH! YOU WANT THAT SLUTTY WHORE TO BEAT YOU TO RUBS YOUR FALL ALL INTO HER SHITTY DIAPER AND CALL YOU A DIAPER LOVING CUNT ALL YOUR LIFE?" Impmon said as Onyx moans and cries.

----

Cream thinks fast. "Ummmm its not what you think I was just going to get into my swimsuit to go swiming in the pool and....." "Don't you lie to me young lady. Now you go to the bedroom and you wait for me I will be up to deal with you very shortly!" Lopmon yelled pointing to her kids bedroom and Cream runs into room she shares with Lopmons kids when she visits and cries as she goes cause she knows she in for a hard hairbursh spanking that she got a few times before from Lopmon when she was naughty on her visits.

Lopmon sighs then looks over at Tai Lung and says. "I am sorry you had to see that Cream is such a handful for me. I will see that dosn't happen again. Now would you like some tea or coffee?"

----

"OK here's the scene. Your in your room and I, your Boyfriend, comes into the window and then we speak our love for each other them start to make out. Then Blake comes into the room after a while and I rush out the window, he will punish you and make you pay for his silance, then He lies and tells his dad, Chris, and then the REAL punishments begin!" Tim says with a big grin as he sets up the scene.

----

The Punishment booth took Tigress actions as agression and then says. "PENATLY! You will now revice a extra 10 swats with a flexable cane at the end of your spanking section, if you don't want anymore penatlys you will remove your clothes and place them on in the drawer, NOW!" The counter starts again with 1 more minute counting down like before.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-22-2009, 11:46 AM