Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
"Onyx you think you can hold out over your better looking sister?" Impmon said in a worried tone not knowing that he hurt Onyx's pride with those words.

----

Impmon smiles. "I bet she will get a big shock when she see's you again then." Lopmon said pull up it her drive way.

----

Chris shoves the last bead in then Tom comes over and rubs BM's left fanny check clean then shoves the needle into his butt and you get some feeling back into your musles but is still to weak to put up a fight or run away but just enought to act and move around to the mens pleasure. "Now get dressed.....Sally!"

----

Lights come on next to a small child size drawer and you hear a voice, its TC's voice pre-recorded into the punishment booths computer. "Cream I am very upset with you. Your a naughty little girl that needs to know her place. I am going to give you want you need and you won't leave here until you get it and if you delay you will get punished alot worse for the longer you delay the more it will hurt you in the end. Now please strip naked and place your clothes in the drawer you won't be getting them back until I come to take them out. You like to be naked so much around me then you will reamin naked until I say otherwise you little brat!"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-21-2009, 03:43 PM