Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
"Aw come on!" Natasha begs cutely. "I swear I wipe myself with those moisty things everytime I make. So what do you say? Come on fair is fair." While they negotiate Onyx and Lori continue to weaken and whimper in discomfort. "Better decide fast Impy. I don't think either one can last much longer."

----

"Um...well" Tai Lung thinks fast, trying to come up with a believable story. After all He couldn't exactly tell her that he tried to kill Tigress and her comrades and then tried to strangle Shifu. "She and I met years ago back when she was a cub. She actaully thought of me as her hero, can you imagine that." He chuckles at his half-lie, knowing that fact is one of the reasons Tigress hates him so much now.

----

"NYA!" BM screams in pain squirming around a little. "N-No! Please not that!" He begs them giving the three larger men a pitiful look.

----

"HEY!!" Tigress spins around and starts pounding on the door. "You little twerp open this door right now! Do you hear-what?" Tigress' tirade is cut off when she hears something behind her. She gulps when she remembers Cream's taunt and slowly turns around.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-21-2009, 03:26 PM