Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon hesitated for a moment. "Well....." He looks over at Onyx who was twitching alot. "I.....I don't know?" He said worried that she might not have cleaned down there very well today.

----

Lopmon get to about 5 blocks from the house and then starts to ask Tia Lung some questions. "Tell me how do you know Tigress you a old friend of hers? She never talked about you. She talked alot about all her other friends at the temple like Snake and her great dancing abilitys, Monkey with his pranks of pantsing others, Crane with his shyness and very clean bed room, Mantis and his impastiness, about her master She-fu talking about him like a daugther would to a father, and then lasty she would take about Po alot his odd and silly ways. But never about you?" Lopmon said looking confused.

----

Chris then shoves 2 more beads in with one more to go. "I think you deserve to be in drag you sure cry like a little bitch!" Chris said mocking BM while Tim rubs his cock with antipasion of the coming events and Blake just laughts.

----

As Tigress goes into the shead steal doors behind her close and lock shut the room is totaly in dark so dark not even her cat like eyes can see anything.

Outside Cream yells outside. "Let see how you like getting spanked and abused now you MONSTER!!" Cream then goes inside to try and make some moves on TC.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-21-2009, 03:12 PM