Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon hands Natasha a beer. "Oh this will be interseting." Impmon says eager now to see how's the first to give in.

----

Lopmon blushing deeply so its even noticable from her brown fur get into the car with Tai Lung and says. "Why yes I do she's BM's girlfriend and my best friend. But....I think TC might be cheating on me with her. I saw him making a offer of his love to her. I am going to have a long talk with TC about this and Tigress too. She can't have TC he's mine and the father of my kids. Even if we are not married he still has his obligations to see too." Lopmon said as they drive away from ZZ Studio's.

----

Chris gives BM's butt checks a hard *SWAT* "Yes Daddy is what you will call me!" Chris then takes the first anal bead ball and shoves it into your very tight fitting fannyhole. BM's anus seems to just swallow the round and smooth ball right up!

----

Cream holds Tigress hand as the 2 go down stairs and when they arrive Cream gives a little speech as why she's sorry for what she did and won't let it happen again. Then TC says. "Well thats what I like to hear Cream. Now I go you a suprise outside in the shead. Tigress can you take her outside to see it while I go take a nap?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-18-2009, 03:58 PM