Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon then adds. "It also means you don't get to go onto the last part of the game and get the lovely Lopmon as your prize. Now just going to wait and see what baby skunket pop's first." Impmon said taking a seat and drinks a beer.

----

Impmon gets some clothes on, all be the clothes she could find was a very small and tight fitting cheerleader outfit with even smaller white cotton panties from a shot they had a few days ago in that same room. Lopmon blushes as she leaves the building dressed like that and smelling strongly of sex.

----

As Blake finishes with the jelly Chris comes over with the bead. They are HUGE about the size of pool balls, there are 5 of them attached to a pastic string and all of them bright pink. "Ready Sally. BTW thats your name in this game and you will respond to it."

----

Cream lets go of the hug and nods as she yelps and moans pulling her panties back up. She then eats her buger and drinks down her shack. "That was good tell TC thanks and that I am sorry for how I acted around him."
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-18-2009, 03:39 PM