Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon starts to laught. "HA HA HA HA HA HA! Fine you can infact you just did. BTW here's what I was going to use on you!" Impmon tosses Natasha a enema bag of just cold water. Nothing scary or bad at all! "Seems old Impy's still got what it takes to scary the piss out of hot girls. How did you think I got Renamon to be my sex slave?"

----

Lopmon gasps. "My god are you ok? That jerk promised me he wouldn't do that again. I am so sorry Sir for his actions. Please don't sue us. I will tell you were he is. Infact if you like I can even drive you there?" Lopmon said trying to do her best to make up for her lovers mistakes.

----

Blake smiles and he takes out a jar of KY and dips his fingers into it then comes over to BM, flips him on his belly then rubs the KY as deeply as he can into BM's asshole. "We got to get you all nice and greeced up we don't want this to hurt you more then it has too."

----

Cream hugs Tigress back trying to be all remorsful when inside she was very much pissed at this monster for doing that to her and would make her pay for it very soon. "I sowwy I hurt you too. Please forgive me."
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-18-2009, 03:21 PM