Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Natasha shivers and backs away from Impmon a little. "Can...Can I just drop out? I don't want to play anymore I forfeit!" She cries out, whimpering in terror.

----

"Oh, is that so?" Tai Lung answers her with a smirk. "Well the last time I saw him he shot me in the face with an energy blast and ran away with my old classmate. So yes he's quite okay." He leans in a little closer and growls lowly. "Now where is he? I'd like to have alittle chat with him."

----

BM's face goes pale when he hear all this. He starts to weigh his options but then remembers he could barely move as it was so he didn't really have much choice. With a sad moan he nods at the three males. "Al-Alright guys I'll play along."

----

Tigress enters the room and spots Cream crying in the corner. Feeling a little sorry for her (not much but a little) she set the food down on TC's bed and went over to her. "Cream." She begins gently. "You can come out the corner now." She reaches down and pulls the sobbing bunny into a gentle hug. "Come on, your punishments over for now and TC brought you something to eat." Tigress gave her a little smile hoping to start over with the little one.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-18-2009, 03:12 PM