Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon takes the nozzle out then quickly puts Lori in a diaper and places her next to the twiting and moaning Onyx. "Now you little ones behave while I care to your last sister. Oh man your going to get wish you didn't have a ass after I am done with you!" Impmon said rubbing his hands with a wicked grin on his face.

----

Tai Lung gets Lopmon's full attation now. "Yes thats my boyfriend TC. Where is he? I he ok? Is he coming to take me home?"

----

Tim shacks his head. "No my friend you treated us like kids so now its our turn to do the same to you. We are going to play a game. I am going to play your boyfriend. Blake will play as your brother, and Chris will play as your daddy. Now we know your not to big on playing right now so we have a offer for you. We will give you a shot that will take away some of the effects of the drugs in you. You will still be to weak to fight back aganst us but you can move with limited speed. In return we will shove these Hippo size anal beads into your asshole and they will stay in there until the games over then they can come out as your reward for playing with us."

----

Cream heard Tigress coming and after messing with TC's key card for the punishment booth she goes back to the corner with bare fanny showing and does her best fake cry with one hand over her face and the other rubbing her sore fanny check. "Wahhhhaaahhhhh ooowwwiieeee it hurts!"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-18-2009, 03:00 PM