Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
"How my little stuffed skunket feeling right now?" Impmon said in a mocking tone to poor Lori treating her like a stuffed meal.

----

Inside the room tht Lopmon is keep she wakes up only to find a scary looking white tiger at the foot of the bed. "Ahhhh! No please don't rape me too! I can't take anymore. Please I just want to go home!" Lopmon said looking about to break down into tears.

----

In the Male filming room BM wakes up again only to find the men have returned and with them they have a large box that Tim is carrying. "Oh boy do we have plans for you!" Tim said nearly giggling.

----

"I already have something planed for her. But first I think you and her need to become friends." TC hands Tigress a cold milkshack and a double cheese buger he got from In and Out (love their bugers ^_^ and they live about a block away from me). "Go make friends and talk to her. She's just a very confused little girl thats trying to get some male attation cause she don't have a daddy or a boyfriend. Its good if you try to handle bad kids in a good way too."
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-18-2009, 02:16 PM