Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmopn knows the enema won't come out on its own so he takes hold of the bag and squeeze it hard to make the nasty think mix come out. "I can't wait for you to see what's next for you Nathasha!" Impmon said chuckling.

----

TC help sit Tigress down. "Its called childhood trama. You might have repressed it and this little girl brought it back. Your no Monster and if you think that might be cause of a reason BM left you its not. You know what I am going to make Cream suffer for all she did to you and I need you to tak her our to the shed all will be explained when she goes inside. Then when you get back if you want to be a monster I know the best place you can be one. In bed!" TC then kisses Tigress very tenderly.

Cream moving out of her corner comes over and hears when they said and is mad again to see them kissing. She goes over the where TC dropped his key card then goes over to his computer and see whats in it and she gasps in shock. "OH no I can't let that happen to me. But I think I can make it happen to that MONSTER!" Cream said thinking over her littel scheme.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-15-2009, 01:45 PM