Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((I know what you mean! You should see Hunter when he can't find his Grace plushie!

*Hunter runs past me*

Hunter: WHERE IS SHE!?! DAMN IT I CAN'T SLEEP UNLESS I HAVE MY GRACE PLUSHIE!))

Alex held Orihime for as long as she cried, supporting her weight as she sobbed and broke down. He hoped Rangiku could hear, and doubted it. The walls were thick, and with any luck she didn't hear a peep. "You are much too hard on yourself, Orihime...."

As she found comfort in his arms, he would kiss her forehead and say, "You have been a very good girl, Orihime, and for that, you may cry as much as you like. You will always find a safe place in my arms. For I am not just your Master, my dear. I am your lover." He then kissed her lips, holding her in his arms. He kissed her passionately, yet lovingly as his tongue played in her mouth.

When he finally did pull back, he would rub their noses together and say, "Now are you ready to go in? I'll let you choose, if you are. You can either talk to her your way, and try to ease her into this, or we go my way, and you can tell her you are both sluts, to me...."

-------------

The clone suddenly pushed Temari onto the bed, and he pulled down his pants, revealing his might, erect cock. He was on his knees and, Temari was on her back, head on her pillow. "Is this what you want...? No...You want more, don't you slut?" he asked as tentacles came out of his back, three of them. One of them shot two each of her huge breasts, and began to play and massage them. He moved his own cock to her pussy, and rubbed it against her slit before beginning to push it in. The last tentacle moved to her mouth, and the clone ordered her to lick, suck, and kiss the tentacle.

------------------

"Will I ever see them again? I want to give each of my children a kiss to show them I love them. almost as much as I love you," she said, before moaning, feeling an even larger slug move within her. She allowed the slug to reside within her for a bit, before she began to squeeze it, feeling like she would cum. "Master...it's soooo good," she moaned as the slug was pushed out of her pussy.

((Sorry if I don't post much. I have some work to do...))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 10-13-2009, 03:40 PM