Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon is happy he got them to let him have full control over them now like he planed too for what he see's as such a small reward they would have gotten anyways! This is how crafty Impmon was using others weakness and addictions aganst them. "OK the first test is this. I will spanky you none stop with a ELECTROPADDLE!"

**ELECTROPADDLE - clear lexan paddle, 24 x ½ x 6 wide. This is a lighter paddle, which moves faster through the air. An imbedded strip of copper plate fires an electric charge at high voltage and low amperage, snapping the exposed buttocks just before the paddle is retracted for another smack. The paddle produces an initial, radiating burn, that is immediately followed by a snapping pain that has been likened to a thousand angry hornets all stinging simultaneously. This paddle is very effective for teenagers with an attitude. May also be used with the strap.** (Got that from a Spanking fic site)

----

TC opens his door then they both go inside. "I think we are ok for now. Go take a shower I will make us something to eat and I will find out whats going on if BM is home with my Lopmon or not. We will find a way to work this out." Just as TC dials is looks over at the naked tigress and says feeling excited again. "But you know if things don't work out maybe....you and me could....you know....work things out?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-11-2009, 11:14 AM