Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Grace...Beg....Beg for my cock," Hunter ordered. "Beg for me to fuck you," he, ironically, begged. He sniffed her hair and kissed her flesh, finding himself becoming entranced by her smell and features. He began to finger her with one digit, as his other hand played with her tits. He moved his head up and pecked her lips, and began to lick and kiss her neck, awaiting her plead for his cock. Speaking of which, his cock was now throbbing, as it waited to be squeezed by Grace's walls.

---------------

Alex moaned as his slaves both worked together on his cock. He placed a hand on both of their heads, and the tentacles fucking them moved faster and deeper. "My girls...I love you both, so much. I am honored to have you two wonderful slaves as my own," he moaned, closing his eyes and letting himself ride the waves of pleasure. After a few minutes, the tentacles playing with their tits shuddered and unleashed streams of cum on to their chest. The tentacles quickly moved, shooting cum on the girls' backs, their butts, and stomach as the other tentacles continued to fuck them.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 10-11-2009, 10:19 AM