Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
The skunk sisters give each other knowing looks and smile at Impmon. Onyx gets up and heads for the door. "Alright Imps that sounds fair. I'll go and grab the emema stuff, that sounds kind of neat."

"Oh, Oh! I want the spanking! I want the spanking!" Natashsa cries excitedly while bouncing on the bed.

"Guess I'm the odd girl out." Lori says with a shrug. "My ass is all yours Impy. So which of us naughty girls do you want to punish first?"

----

Blake and Tim release the now limp BM who lies still on the mattress shaking like a leaf. Blake eyes the abused raccoon and starts to get worried. "Hey, Tim maybe we should get him a drink or something. he doesn't look so good."

----

Tigress gasps and ducks at the last possible second, pulling Tai Lung's face right into the path of TC's energy blast. The evil leopard takes it full force and is sent flying backwards into the wall, his face fur singed by the blast.

Tigress looks on in shock when she suddenly gets an idea. "TC hurry and shoot my jacket off!" She calls as she turns so the lock on her jacket is facing TC.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-09-2009, 12:55 PM