Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon wipes his eyes and says. "Yes I would like that alot but I want something else too! I think a raw hard assfucking is a good punishment for one btu the others need something too. I think one girl should be spanked very deep crimson red and very sore. The last girl I think a very filling enema would do good and I know the best kinds to make a old Recipe Susie Wong use to make as a little girl. That would make what you did to me fair."

----

"Ahhhhhh that was great I think you earned a rest. I don't think you will be doing to much moving around after a romp like that. Boys let him go." Chris pulls his length all the way out as cum flows out behind his cock, then Blake and Tim let BM go knowing after a assfuck like that anything would hurt if he tried to get away.

----

TC looks at Tigress as she starts to cry in the eyes and says. "When I yell now you move your head fast. Trust me." TC closes his eyes and consintrate making his digital ora to focus in his mouth....and then...... "NOW.......BUNNY BLAST!" Then a massive green enegry blasts right towards Tigress's face.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-09-2009, 12:46 PM