Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
"Alright, you big baby. Natasha." Lori motions to her sister who, very gently, removes her hand from Impmon's rectum. Onyx also lets go of Impmon's cock and sits up on the bed. They give Impmon a little while to recover before saying anything else.

"Sorry Imps." Natasha said, still smiling but sincerly appologetic. "I guess we got a little carried away. How about one of us lets you ass-fuck us? Would that make up for it?"

----

BM groans quietly as Chris cums and fills his insides with his thick seed. He comes at the same time, spraying another load on the floor much to Blake and Tim's amusement. He keeps still on the bed (as of he had any other choice) except for and occasional quiver.

----

Tia Lung's ears perk up and he looks back at TC. "I'm sorry I almost forgot about you." With a sneer he grabs Tigress by the scruff of her neck and spins them both around so their facing the crib. "There, now you can see us better. It's always more fun with an audience, right runt?"

"GET OFF ME!!" The bound tiger screams as she squrms beneath Tai Lung's weight. Her legs pound the floor as the larger cat pulls her diaper completely off her, exposing her sensative parts. "NOOO!"

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-09-2009, 12:36 PM