Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
"Hey I've got a hold of something!" Natasha says with a giggle. "You guys think i can pull it out."

Lori shrugs. "Probably. What do you think Impmon? You want to see what she's got or are you going to start being nice to us?"

---

"Mhm-mh-mh!" BM sqeaks out at each hump, never feeling so degraded in his entire life. He bites down hard on the rubber ball and waits for Chris to flood his insides.

---

"With you? Nothing. I'm here for her." He points at Tigress who lets out a low growl, despite her arms being useless.

"HYAH!" Not thinking straight Tigress tries launches a kick at Tai Lung's head. He casually blocks it and grabs hold of her ankle.

"Nice to see you too!" He shouts as he easily lifts her out of the crib and over his head, slamming her painfully down on the floor and then laying on top of her, pinning her face-down on the floor. "I think it's time you and I finally got to really know each other." With a devilish grin Tai Lung slips his finger into the waistband of her diaper and starts slowly sliding it down. Tigress gasps and start to squirm but is completely under Tai Lung's control.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-08-2009, 03:56 PM