Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
"Oh, yeah! Keep working it Imps." Lori moans as she gently pets Impmon's head. "Don't worry as long as you behave we'll be nice. 'Kay sweetie?"

"Wow he's tighter that he looks." Natasha muses as she manages to push her whole hand in. Onyx giggles and starts fingering herself as Impmon fidgets.

----

"MMMMGH! MMRH!" BM continues to scream through the gag the entire time until finally he sucumbs to exhaustion and lays still, trying to catch his breath.

Blake chuckles as the smaller mammal drops. "See I told you guys he'd stop fighting eventually. I bet he's starting to enjoy it."

----

Tigress gasps and looks at TC pleadingly just as Dona opens the door. "TC please don't be mad. I'm really sorry I'm just really scared and-"

*WHACK...Thump*

Tigress is silenced at the sudden noise and looks up, shocked to see Dona out cold on the floor and a hulking figure standing in the doorway.

"Well, well, well. How the mighty have fallen." A familiar voice says as he steps into the light revealing it to be a large and incredibly well built snow leopard. "Hello Tigress. Did you miss me?"

Tigress' eyes go wide with shock as the leopard approaches the crib. "T-Tai....Tai Lung."

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-08-2009, 12:06 PM