Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Lori pulls Impmon back to the middle of the bed and its' on him, her pussy going right into his mouth. "Shut up and start licking. If you good we'll even let you fuck one of us later."

Natasha chuckles and lifts up both of Impmon's legs with one hand. "Tee-hee, incoming!" She cries as she presses her fingers against his asshole.

Onyx laughs along grips Impmon's cock between her feet, massaging it gently.

----

"AAAHHHHH!!" BM screames in agony and starts thrashing around with renewed vigor. Blake and Tim still keep him still but it takes a lot more effort. "OOHH! GOD IT HURTS!! LET ME GO PLEASE!!"

---

Tigress growls and shoves TC away with her foot. "Don't say that!" She yells not caring if Dona hears her. "Of course they still love us!! They're just incredibly hurt and honestly we shouldn't be surprised! How would you feel is we saw them like that!?"

"Baby kitty!?" Dona shouts, making Tigress jump and realize her mistake. "What did I say about talking like a big girl?! You're getting another soapy mouth and then I'm spanking your little-"

*knock-knock-knock*

"Huh?" Dona wonders who could be at the door. "I'll be right back to punish you, you naughty baby!" She scolds one last time before heading towards the door.

Tigress tears up again and curls up in the corner of the crib. She looks over at TC and moans. "S-sorry for yelling at you." She says with a whimper, hoping her only friend isn't mad at her.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-08-2009, 11:44 AM