Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
The 3 skunk sisters give each other and then back at Impmon, each one with a wicked looking grin. "Okay Imps. You're on." Onyx replies as she gets of the bed. Natasha joins her after tucking Lopmon in.

Lori goes over to Impmon and chuckles. "I just hope you can handle us. After all," She suddenly reaches around Impmon and firmly grabs his ass. "We're not the types you're used too."

-----

BM shivers as Tim strokes him and holds back the urge to cry.

Blake meanwhile was nearly done as well. "Here it comes...hope you're hungry!! ARGH!" He cums hard into poor BM's mouth and quickly pinches his nose forcing him to swallow down all of his cum.

"I guess he was." Chris says with a laugh. "Ready to switch Tim? I want to give his little asshole a real workout."

----

"No, it's alright." Tigress tells him weakly as she cuddles up close to him. "I...I know you couldn't help it and honestly I'm a little flattered. And as for our situation...well, it's not as horrible as I imagined. Don't get me wrong I still want to get out of here but I think we can endure until BM and Lopmon cool down enough to listen to us."

----

"I wouldn't count on it, runt." A cold voice says as a tall, shadowy figure watches all the action from ZZ's control room. He reaches up and taps the screen displaying Tigress and TC. "I think you and I are overdue for some, 'quality time." The figure lets out a low snarl as he exits the room and steathily makes his way throught the halls.

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-08-2009, 03:34 AM