Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Zig Zag was about to speak her idea when her new Boyfriend comes inside. He was a tall purple Imp Digimon, he was wearing black leather and was smocking a Cig. "I will tell them babe. I Know the things that will make this bunny babe crie and squeal with joy more then ever her lover would. Lets make a deal. Let the girls rest for a while, you 3 give my a nice 4-some of my dreams and then I will teach you ways to make her more happy and sad then ever before in her life."

----

Tim moan's as He shots his hot sticky cum into BM's anus its so much it ozzes out of the sides. Tim bends over and kisses the back of BM's neck. "That was great but don't expect this to be my only time. I want to try out your mouth too and then fuck you again, again, and again!"

----

TC weakly comes over to Tigress looking very sad. "Oh Tigress I am sorry for all this. I didn't mean for you or anyone to suffer something like this and about my....cock.....I am sorry I just....things got crazy and I reacted badly seeing you getting changed. I am so sorry I am a dirty pervert." TC said crying and wiggling in his jacket.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-08-2009, 03:18 AM