Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
"She was fun." Lori answers with a smirks as she untied Lopmon's legs. "I just hope we didn't break her." Natasha giggles and frees ehr arms as well.

"Aww she's so cute." Onyx coos as she cradles Lopmon in her arms. She then looks up at Zig-Zag. "What do you have in mind boss? I think she could use a little more attention."

----

BM feels a huge wave of pleasure wash over him despite how much he didn't want to. He moans and whimpers into Blake's cock as he tries to fight against his own body. 'No! No, I'm can't...I'm not going to' "MMMMRHHHHH!!!" He screams as loud as he can manage before cumming hard on the floor.

Chris laughs at him and ruffles his hair. "Alright guys he's spent. Time to finish our little cock-whore up."

----

Tigress sighs and starts drinking from the bottle without a fuss. She cringes at the disgusting taste just as TC did but was totally drained and needed something, anything, liquid in her system.

Dona hums sweetly as Tigress drains the bottle. Once it's empty she takes Tigress back out of her chair and sets her down in the crib next to TC. "You two have a nice nap now. We can play some more after you're all rested up."

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by blankmind12 - 10-07-2009, 01:37 PM