Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Lopmon keeps laughing until she passes out from the joy and lies her head right on Onyx's breasts. Just as she passes out Zig Zag comes in. "So how was she girls? Do you want to play with your new friends some more? I can arrange another room be opned for you if you want to try something new with her?"

----

Tim says between moans. "Might be me then Chris...I am close.....NNnnrrrrr so close!" Blake takes hold of BM's head and thurst his cock in and out as he mouth rapes BM's throat. "Don't cum to fast this little cock lover needs to enjoy himself too! Hey Chris time for the reach around!" Chris then holds both BM's wrists to BM's back as he raches one hand around and starts to stroke on BM's very hard and throbbing cock.

----

"Nppy please momma...I just want to go to beddy bye." TC said just wanting all this to end and get even alittle peace. He knows Tigress must have seen his cock and he was so ashamed of what she would think of him now.

Dona places TC into the crib then comes over to Tigress and placing her tray infront of her so she can't leave her highchair then takes her bottle into her hand. "Time for your bottle sweet baby Kitty."
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop) - by Tank Cop - 10-07-2009, 01:25 PM